Measure skin conductivity with this GSR sensor.
- Based on two electrodes, measure the conductivity of the skin in analog output.
- Conductivity varies according to emotions: a strong emotion causes glands to sweat and thus conductivity is higher.
- Easy to use thanks to the Grove connector
- Requires a card extension: Shield Grove (#categorie-14);
- Sensor compatible with any card from 3.3 to 5V;
- Adjustable sensitivity with a potentiometer
- Module dimensions: 24mm x 20mm x 9.8mm
- Weight: 29g
Examples of uses: projects controlled by emotions, sleep quality, lie detector,...
Manufacturer: Seeed Studio (https://wiki.seeedstudio.com/Grove-GSR_Sensor/)
Reference : 101020052