132,50€ excl. taxes 159,00€ incl. taxes
The air quality kit includes all the elements to carry out numerous measurements concerning air quality. Read more
The air quality kit includes all the elements to carry out numerous measurements concerning air quality. These measurements can be compared to those of your Approved Air Quality Monitoring Association!
You will be able to measure the temperature and humidity of the air, but also volatile organic compounds and the content of CO, CH4 and NO2.
You will also be able to quantify fine particles in suspension of sizes PM 10, 2.5 and 1.
- a user guide,
- an electronic kit composed of a microcontroller (Arduino) and its Grove shield
- HM3301 sensor: fine particles (PM10, 2.5 and 1)
- MICS6814 sensor: gas (NO2, CH4, CO),
- DHT11 sensor: humidity and temperature,
- a monochrome Grove LCD screen
- a microSD card
- OpenLog microSD reader
- microSD-USB adapter
- USB cable 30cm